Countries We Represent
Bulgaria is a country located in South Eastern Europe and is one of the most picturesque locations in Europe. From Beaches to mountain ranges, Bulgaria has a lot to offer to tourist and international students.
The Black Sea coastline is dotted with resorts and is the perfect place to chill out and relax. Bulgaria has also had some of the best religious artists of the world and this is evident in the many museums and churches. Seven different mountain ranges crisscross all over Bulgaria making it very popular among hikers, mountaineers and adventure enthusiasts.
The history of Bulgaria is long and tumultuous and its effects can be seen in the impressive ancient ruins that are a testimony to the rise and fall of several civilizations. Greek and Roman architecture can be found in many places all over the country.
Bulgaria is a popular tourist destination, but it is also becoming a famous study abroad country because of its high quality education and low living costs. Bulgarians are warm and friendly and Bulgarian universities are recognized all over the world. Study and research in Bulgaria can be pursued with ease. You can find many resources about study opportunities in Bulgaria.
Why Study in Bulgaria?Bulgaria is a small country located in South-Eastern Europe. It is a member of the EU and is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. There are several reasons why you should consider Bulgaria as a study abroad destination:
- The tuition fee is much more affordable as compared to other EU countries.
- Bulgarian universities have worldwide recognition. They are accredited and provide varied courses so that students have a lot of choices.
- As Bulgaria is an EU country, the credits for the courses taught at Bulgarian universities are transferable within Europe. This means that a student can pursue further studies after Bulgaria from any of the European Union countries.
- The Bulgarian people are friendly and open and they welcome foreigners. You will find that you develop bonds in Bulgaria and love the people and the country.
- The weather is moderate and there are many beautiful places for you to see in your free time. The Bulgarian economy is booming and you’ll never be bored with the many things that Bulgaria has to offer.
- The cost of living in Bulgaria is much less than in other countries and education is more affordable.
- The courses offered in Bulgaria are mostly in English.
- The universities and colleges in Bulgaria offer an education that meets all global standards. A special focus is on the courses that are job oriented so as to make the students employable.