Countries We Represent
Situated at the southernmost tip of the Nordic countries, Denmark is a country that is unique for myriad reasons. Not only is it one of the most densely populated countries in the region, but also has one of the highest consumption of fruits per capita in Europe and probably the world.
Whether it is research based curriculum or theory based, students can easily find the study program that they aim to pursue. There are numerous programmes that are taught in English. This makes familiarizing oneself with the Danish non compulsory. However, it can add to the social quotient of the student. One of the unique features about study in Denmark is that students can not only choose between degree programmes, short term programmes or exchange programmes but also between Universities, University Colleges, and Academies of Professional Higher Education. Moreover, students may also move from one institution to another thanks to the opportunities of credit transfer.
One of the unique features about the study programmes in Denmark is that they cater to both the types of students. One that prefers to get a professional degree and the other who wants to join the mainstream job market after completion of studies. On the other hand, there are programmes that allow the students more time to complete their studies when they combine it with field studies and practical application of their subject. This is one the most unique features about study opportunities in Denmark.
Thus, it will be more beneficial to the students desirous of pursuing their further studies when their research on the information about study in Denmark before they take the final call.
Why Study in Denmark?
A trip to the study in Denmark consultants will surely put a lot of doubts and questions relating to not just study opportunities but also expenses and language barrier questions to rest. According to a study conducted in 2012, the average cost of higher education varies from country to country in Europe. However, the Nordic countries are generally more generous when it comes to fees that are charged for imparting education. Of course, there are certain groups that are accorded free education and yet for those who do not belong in that group, the costs are still lower when compared to the more popular countries as mentioned above.
The Following are some of the benefits of studying in Denmark that gives students an edge over others.
- Students who arrive in Denmark from EU or EEA (European Economic Area) can avail of free higher education.
- Students who are a part of student exchange programs are also able to avail of free higher education.
- There are further categories, which do not have to pay for tuition, which includes those who have a permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit that can be later upgraded to permanent resident permit.
- A student who has a parent from a non EU or EEA country, but who is already working in Denmark can also avail of free higher education.
- There are many different grants also available to the students if they become parents or even when they choose to be single parents.
- The Danish government also offers scholarships to highly qualified students from other countries provided they adhere to certain prerequisites.
- Low cost of living is one of the features that can act as an attractive factor for students.
Denmark (PAID UNIVERSITY)
- Dania University Of Applied Sciences
- International Business Academy (IBA)
- Niels Brock (Copenhagen Business College)
- VIA University College
- Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (ZIBAT)
- KEA College
- Aarhus University
- Metropol University College
- Vejle Business College
- ZIBAT – Nykbing Campus-Næstved Campus
Slagelse Campus – Roskilde Campus-Køge Campus
- Student visa application form ST-1 (Comes from Denmark after payment of tuition fee).
- 2 sets of colored Photo copies of all your educational documents.
- 2 sets of Scan copy of all pages of passport (passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application). (black & white is acceptable),including cover of passport)
- Admission letter from University.
- Payment acknowledgement receipt from the college.
- IELTS certificate (Mandatory for Denmark) in Most of the colleges.
- 6 passport size photographs with white background.
- Highest degree of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.
- SOP & CV
- Visa fee of Rs. 15100 + VFS service charge 1500 INR – should be in cash.