Countries We Represent
Hungary is a country that is famous for its historic urban centers and its pleasing landscape along with the wines, thermal waters and the most flourishing culture. Hungary is littered with palaces and castles that can capture the imagination even the most world weary. Hotels and museums are hard to differentiate as both are rich and beautiful and of course, everywhere you go, you will find undeniable traces of the legendary Hungarian wine.
The capital of Hungary is Budapest and it is an old and rich city. The best and the most frequented bars and clubs populate the capital city of Hungary. Budapest is also famous among writers and artists and houses some of the best creative talents of the century. And the monuments in the city are second to none. Budapest is also referred to as the Paris of Eastern Europe because of this.
Hungary has a mixed blend of rural traditions and modern lifestyle, culture and nightlife. It is the ideal place to visit or to study. Tourists are awed by the wonders this country has to offer and students love the cheap but quality education. There is a lot to be said about study in Hungary. You can find out about study opportunities in Hungary from various resources.
Why study in Hungary?Hungary is the perfect European country for pursuing higher studies that is not as expensive. Hungary is the bridge between Eastern and Central Europe and it is the best country to a higher education degree. Although Hungary is a small country, the things it has to offer far exceed its size. It has cultural and architectural wonders as well as hills covered with vineyards and castles and palaces.
Hungary may not be a well-known destination for higher studies, like the UK or Germany, but it is slowly and quietly making its own place in the study abroad niche. Hungarian universities are seeing an influx of international students as they realize all that this country has to offer. Hungarian universities are also now offering courses that are taught not only in Hungarian language, but in several others, the most popular being English. Hungary is on its way to becoming a higher education hub. Study in Hungary is slowly becoming very desirable.
Four Hungarian universities have made an appearance in the QS World University Rankings and the education standard is growing each day. Universities in Hungary, follow the Bologna Process so that the education offered here is compatible with that all over Europe. You can get a bachelor’s, followed by a master’s degree and then finally a doctorate.
The living costs in Hungary are comparatively much less and you can have a European education at very less cost. Houses and apartments are available cheaply on rent for foreign students and university dorms provide accommodation too.
The attractions and nightlife in Hungary are also quite famous. The wine, is of course, a specialty that can be found nowhere else. Hungary is putting a concerted effort in the education and research sector and is slated to become a very popular study abroad destination. Choose Hungary for your higher studies and experience its delights first hand.
Hungary (PAID UNIVERSITY)
- Valid passport (the validity of which has to exceed that of the requested visa by at least 3 months).
- 6 passport-size colour photos (not older than 6 months).
- A wholly and legibly completed, signed “residence permit” application form (can be downloaded from the website of the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs -www.kulugyminiszterium.hu).
- Letter of admission from the college.
- Letter from college that the applicant is exempt from the payment of school fees or that he/she has already paid the tuition fees.
- Document confirming the accommodation.
- Travel Itinerary.
- A travel health insurance for the whole period of stay.
- All educational documents.
- Work experience document, if any.
- The documents certifying subsistence in Hungary (bank account statement; or the declaration of the parents or student for 3 months that they assume coverage of all costs of the stay in Hungary i.e. approx 5 lakhs).
- VISA Fee INR 4300 payable in Cash.
Embassy of Hungary in New Delhi
- 2/50 M Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
- Tel: (+ 91-11) 2611-4737, 2611-4738, 2611-4739, 2611-4740
- Fax: (+ 91-11) 2688-6742
- Email: [email protected]
- Consular Services e-mail address: [email protected]
- Website: www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/IN/en/mainpage.htm
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hungaryembassy