Countries We Represent
Although just about 316 sq.kilometers in size, Malta has had quite a tumultuous and action packed with history. Several nations and kings fought wars and tried to control it before being overthrown by the next who ruled it for a period of time. Right from when the stone age man arrived here with the British who ruled the islands for 150 years from 1814 to 1964.
Although Malta has a rich history that dates back to prehistory, it has a modern outlook and has stepped up to the times and kept pace with the world, not just in terms of overall outlook but also in terms of being hospitable to foreign students arriving in Malta for further studies. One of the unique features for students desirous of furthering their studies is that they can study in Malta without ielts if they can provide sufficient proof of their English language ability of at least being at an intermediate level.
As any of the study in Malta consultants can vouch, students who opt for Malta for their further studies are guaranteed to not just have a great time on off days relaxing on the many beaches, but also when they are busy studying. This is mainly because of the unique Problem Based Learning or the PBL system that encourages students to solve problems based on a practical approach as well as self analysis that is combined with self study and self discipline.
Thus, students who choose to study abroad in Malta are guaranteed of quality education through self awareness, combined with world recognition
Why Study in Malta?
- More than 200 courses are offered in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English.
- One of the most unique features, when students opt to study in Malta, is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world.
- On an average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
- Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
- Malta believes that it is never too young nor too old to travel or at least come to Malta. That is the reason why Study Abroad in Malta can be seen as not just something academic but practical. This is because Malta welcomes 8 year olds to summer camps on the islands as well as 80 year olds.
- The Maltese have retained their expertise in the English language long after the British granted them independence 50 years ago.
- A unique feature that comes to the fore is the acceptance of a third country language as a language that is taught, which will make the inhabitants of that country feel comfortable in Malta. This is evident in the acceptance of Mandarin Chinese that can answer apprehensions about Why to Choose Malta for Higher Study.
Malta (PAID UNIVERSITY)
- eie Institute of Education
- University Of Malta
- Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology
- Institute of Tourism Malta
- European Institute of Education
- Global College
- Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent Passport size photographs in colour with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
- Passport/Travel document must:
- Have a validity of at least 3 months after the intended stay.
- Have been issued with in the previous 10 years and the validity must not exceed 10 years.
- Have at least 2 blank pages
- All previous Passports must be presented
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen Countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency, evacuation etc. For this purpose, Insurance may only be purchased from one of 16 Schengen recognized Insurance Companies in India.
- Travel Itinerary with dates (for less than 90 day courses include return flights). Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses) during the study period. The funds may be under the parents/legal guardian’s name.
- A letter (signed and stamped) from the bank stating the available balance
- Original bank statements (signed and stamped) for the last 3 months
- Proof of Accommodation: Either
- A hotel booking.
- Declaration of Proof signed by the invitee and endorsed by a notary + photocopy of invitee’s ID card or Passport.
- Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostilled by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
- Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
- One (1) photocopy of the applicant’s entire passport/s.
- Notarized No Objection Certificate from both parents if applicant is a minor.
Embassy of Matla in New Delhi
- High Commission of Malta, N60 Panchsheel Park, New Delhi – 110 017
- Tel: +91 11 4767 4900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org